Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jewelry Obsession

I went to visit Bryce's parents this summer and my mother in-law made a comment about all my jewelry and she thought I was not a jewelry kind of girl. Well that was true a year ago when we visited them last. I even told her I DON'T where jewelry! You wonder what happened? Lia Sophia happened. I started selling Lia Sophia a year ago to earn a little extra money to pay for trips. Well it has turned into an obsession. I love all of my jewelry. I don't leave the house without at least a pair of earrings and a bracelet on. I pour over the new catalog and plan on what pieces to get and obsess about the pieces I would like to get. I even get Bryce into it and try and get his opinion on each piece in the catalog. I do know the goal is to earn more than I make and so I must control myself and window shop through the catalog.

No comments: