Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All By My Self

Remington and Ethan started school this last Monday. Remington is in second grade and Ethan is in first. They seem to be enjoying it so far. Ethan was really up set at first because his "girlfriend" Emma was not in his class this year. He did not even want to go at first. But they get to eat lunch together and also get to play at recess together. So I guess it is all right now. Remington has a great teacher this year and I think it is going to be a great year for him. Laine is all signed up and ready to start school on Monday. There will be a few of other Americans in her class two are a set of twins that live up the street from us. She is good friends with them so they will help get her adjusted.
I do not know what I will be able to do all day now. I still am taking piano lessons and I have enough scrapbooking to keep me busy for a year or two!!! But I am looking forward to starting collage classes and going to the gym. But I know that I will miss not having Laine with me. We want them to grow up and when they do we miss the days of them being younger.

1 comment:

Renee' P said...

If you are bored you can always send me an email. How neat that all the kids are in school. So how long is Laine gone again?