Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy Life

So when we got married I though "once we get married life will calm down." Well it didn't instead we got pregnant and I thought that once Remi came that we would get into a routine and "life will calm down." Well then we joined the Air Force and we also got pregnant again. Well then everything was up in the air. After settling in San Antonio and having Ethan I thought we would finally get into that routine thing and then "life would calm down." Well after a busy year and a half in San Antonio is was off to Germany for us and now after 5 years of living the life overseas I have finally come to accept that life will only calm down when I die. Just when we pass all of the big events and we think we have nothing ahead new ones pop up. So every time I think that things will calm down and I can finally get the scrapbooks up to date I find I have not time at all. So please if you know a way to make life a little less hectic let me know because I think that I need a break!!!

1 comment:

Renee' P said...

Well I only on the first kid so a little behind from where u are. I bet it feels like you've been in fast forward mode for a while now. I can't wait until you guys settle down for good in the states and we can see each other more often. I feel my life is crazy just having a 2 yr old!