Friday, August 1, 2008

No more time off

Well, we were used to having such hot weather that when we arrived in Germany to the cold (60') in our shorts and tee's, we knew we were back. It has been really hot here the past couple of weeks though. Perhaps it is part of the three week summer we get every year. I loved our time in the states, it was nice to see everyone. I got to all my family and friends. Chris and I had our game time and a great bar-B-Q that included some friends that we hadn't seen since we left Spokane in 2001. By the time we left I think that kids had met/inherited over 20 uncles and aunts, 20 grandmas and grandpas and even some Japanese people that just wanted their picture with Laine for some reason. Thanks to everyone that made our trip such a wonderful success. I hope we can convince some of our friends to come and visit us now.
Bryce

2 comments:

Renee' P said...

Let me be the first person to comment on your blog! Welcome to the blog world. I am so excited that you started a blog. We can keep track of each other's lives so much better now. Don't forget to visit my blog:vrpendergrass.blogspot.com

Fosburg Four said...

We are so sad we missed you while you were here! It would have been GREAT to see you guys! I can't believe how big the boys are!! You baby girl is just a doll too!!! Looks like we are going to have to make a trip to see you sometime!!!

Miss you guys!!!