Sunday, August 17, 2008


What a great weekend it was, especially since it was a three day weekend. I decided to catch up on some of the games that Chris let me borrow and one that he gave me as a present. I am also spent some time this week catching up with some of the responsibilities with my calling as an Elders Quorum Secretary. Our ward is so transient that my job entails keeping track of a lot of things like: who just left the ward, who just moved in, who just left to deploy/TDY (tour of duty usually a small stay of anywhere from three weeks to 2 months), who just got back from deployment/TDY: updating a list of people with membership records and those without; the list goes on. Megs Lia Sofia venture has been a great opportunity. She gets all the jewelry that she ever wanted and she even makes showing off her cool stuff. It’s good for me because now I don’t have to worry so much about what kind of jewelry I will get her. Anyway, she didn’t seem to like that sentiment at all. I am in the course of finishing up my package (my resume for OTS or officer training school) so I can submit it this December. I will find out for sure if I am selected by no later than April or May. Anyway, I wanted to thank those who have contributed to our blog. I need to log onto Renee’s blog and see all the stuff she has posted on hers now. The kids start school next week (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!) and Megan is very excited to have her space during the week day again. Laine will be going to school here soon enough. 40 dollars a month and she goes all day, what a deal!! Well, that’s all for now but I will have more later on as the week progresses. I think we are trying to do this at least each Sunday so expect more to come hopefully on a weekly basis. I have included a picture of the time we went to Vulcanburg Holland last year during Christmas. Its a big Christmas market in an underground cave and most importantly where I got my wallet (or my man-purse as Meg would say since its so huge).


Bryce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic from Holland. I loved loved Meg's jewerly! I wish I could afford some pieces. I love the piece that I got from her. That does sound like a busy calling, but if anyone can do it you can Bryce!
Love and miss you all!